How to Revive Your Fallen Teammates in Dark and Darker
- 08 Feb 2023
Dark and Darker is an exciting game requiring players to fight against other players and AI-controlled bots. But even the best warriors may sometimes succumb to their enemies and die. Fortunately, in Dark and Darker, there are ways to revive your fallen teammates and get them back into the fight. In this guide, you will learn two methods of reviving your fallen comrades - one utilizing an Altar of Sacrifice and the other through the use of a Cleric's Resurrection spell.
- For the Altar of Sacrifice Method, the first thing to do is to approach the dead body of your teammate and loot it. Take off their chestplate and pick up the Soul Heart that appears in place of the chest.
- Now search the surrounding area for an Altar of Sacrifice - you know you have found one when you see a stone altar with a floating ball of light in the middle of it.
- Interact with the Altar of Sacrifice, and your teammate will be resurrected. However, this will cost you some health points, and the revived teammate will be wounded and without any gear.
- For Cleric's Resurrection Method, the first thing to do is to make sure that your location is safe and that no enemies are nearby.
- Then, have the Cleric in your party select the Resurrection spell from the Class menu.
- Make sure the Cleric does not move or look around while casting the spell, as it may cancel the spell.
- If all is done correctly, the spell should revive the fallen teammate.
Reviving your fallen teammates in Dark and Darker is possible, but it requires some careful planning and effort. We hope this guide has helped you understand the two methods of bringing back dead characters in the game. And with the help of these techniques, you and your teammates can keep exploring and fighting to your hearts' content. Good luck!