Among Us review
Among Us is an online multiplayer social deduction game developed and published by American game studio Innersloth and released on June 15, 2018. The game takes place in a space-themed setting, in which players each take on one of two roles, commonly impostor or crewmate, and attempt to complete tasks or eliminate the other players.
The graphics in Among Us are colorful and cartoony, which makes the game feel light-hearted and fun. The game's art style is cute and minimalist, and the visual design is clean and easy to understand.
Among Us gameplay is simple and easy to pick up, but there is a lot of depth to the strategy and social interactions. The game is all about trying to figure out who the impostor is, and it can be very suspenseful. There is a lot of replay value in the game, as each round is different and you never know who the impostor is going to be.
The goal of the Crewmates is to identify the Impostors and complete tasks around the map, while the Impostors' goal is to kill as many Crewmates as possible and sabotage the ship.
The game has a lot of replay value because it is very addictive and there are a lot of different ways to play the game.
Overall, Among Us is a great game that is a lot of fun to play. The graphics are cute and the gameplay is simple but deep. The game has a lot of replay value and is great for people who enjoy deduction games.
- Among Us is a social deduction game that can be played with friends, making it a great way to spend time together and have fun
- The game is easy to learn and quick to play, meaning you can pick up a game even if you only have a few minutes to spare
- Among Us is free to play, making it easy to try out without having to spend any money
- The game features a variety of maps and game modes to keep things interesting, and new content is regularly added to keep players coming back
- Among Us supports cross-platform play, meaning you can play with friends on different devices
- Among Us can be repetitive and lack lasting appeal if you don’t have friends to play with regularly
- The game relies heavily on teamwork, meaning you may be at a disadvantage if you’re not familiar with the people you’re playing with
- Among Us can be frustrating if you’re not good at social deduction games, or if you don’t like being accused of being the impostor